You need business development tools, practices and development modules to make your team based development more productive and innovative. You will be introduced to unique tools, practices and modules and you get instruction on them on project work and on courses.
There are tools for different purposes like process tools, selection tools etc. Tools help your team to focus on key topics as you plan and follow up development, design reality events and learn of their results.
Examples of tools:
- Planning tool that you team needs in a process from customer jobs to value proposition
Event Triangle Tool
- This planning tool helps your team to become more context aware in reality based development
Unique development practices help you to get to real situations to experience and learn. Part of the practices support specific development phase and part of them suit for many development steps.
Examples of practices:
- This practice gives you guidance when you design, execute and learn of reality events.
- The practice helps you to deal with the problem of fragmented development in organization context
Development modules cover certain areas of development. Currently there are modules especially for operationalisation phase of the development.
- Your organization understands and commits to business change/new business found by your team
- Training and creation of a business playbook started already during development time.
- Get market and business influencers involved in business centric development.
Please, ask more of the tools, practices and modules!