Reality Events is a new development playground to explore, learn, influence and train business in practice. It is used in Lean SME and Customer Up approaches but it can be applied to to any business development in changes where close to practice way is preferred.
It is not uncommon that in old style business development 99% of time is spent doing fantasy development (imaging in meetings and workshops) and 1% is a “trip” to business reality. That leads to a situation that over 70% of business changes fail. Reality Events helps you to restore reality connection and possibility to do customer and business development close to practice.
“Reality events are focused businesslike actions taking place in as real business contexts as possible”
Use of Reality Events
Basically any business significant activities turn to reality events during development: User events, buying/purchasing events, decision making events, events related to producer side etc.
Reality Events Cycle and Process
Key Characteristics of Reality Events
- Reality Events secure that your development stays close to business reality
- In Reality Events there is more action than talk
- Reality Events are not “labs” but they take place in real business contexts
- There is more attention to reality factors than in traditional development
- Output is more market ready based on close to practice development
- Customers get more committed based on practical involvement
- Real “job” challenges are solved during development
- Reality events are applicable to almost all business cases
- Market size estimations have a more realistic basis
Read an article about Reality Events in here.
Please, contact to hear more of Reality Events!