Covid-19 changed our perception of business reality. Cyber-reality became a dominant work environment for majority of the people in business. Now we are struggling to find new balance where cyber-reality and old physical reality are mixed. There is no return to old.
Reality Events is a new playground to explore, learn, influence and train business in practice.
“Reality events are focused businesslike actions taking place in as real business contexts as possible”
Use of Reality Events
Basically any business significant activities turn to reality events during development: User events, buying/purchasing events, decision making events, events related to producer side, events taking place inside organization etc.
A reality event is a unique opportunity for customers, producers and other key business players to meet in such a collaborative way that is not possible in everyday business competition.
Reality Events Cycle and Process
Key Characteristics of Reality Events
- Reality Events secure that your development stays close to business reality
- In Reality Events there is more action than talk
- Reality Events are not “labs” but they take place in real business contexts
- There is more attention to reality factors than in traditional development
- Reality Event is a “safe environment” to support innovativeness
- Output is more market ready based on close to practice development
- Customers get more committed based on practical involvement
- Real “job” challenges are solved during development
- Reality events are applicable to almost all business cases
Please, contact me to hear more of Reality Events!