- Major collaboration changes can be triggered by customer side changes or that you or your key partners are making changes that have an impact on your collaboration.
- No matter whether business under collaboration grows or gets smaller you need to validate the business again
- Simple workshop exercise does not give real picture but is typically made based on old information and perceptions
- In collaboration change case you should first create a new business basis to give collaboration its business real significance
- Teams with your best people prepare and make a collaboration change
- Lean SME to ensure that collaboration turns to business
- Customer Up to ensure collaborations outcomes are desired by customers
- Reality Events to keep development close to practice
- Tools and practices to make collaboration development more productive
- Probability of success improves as there is less speculation and more targeted development
- Results can be obtained that no single partner can reach alone
- Development producing practical level results makes decision making easier for partners
- More capable teams as partner capabilities can be shared for development purposes
If your purpose is to start a new collaboration, you should aim for entrepreneurial spirited collaboration to secure a good start. Please, take a look on Collapreneurship!