Business changes too often fail! Key reason for that is the way development is done. Probability for failure is high if it based only on abstract imaging in meetings and workshops without practical work in business reality. I call it fantasy development.
It is typical that in companies and organizations business change is underdeveloped compared with other functions. Fantasy development is still so common that it is not even recognized as such. As this leads to failures, there is no understanding of the the causal relation between the failure and the way how development is carried out.
Reality Change helps to avoid problems of fantasy development. In it development takes place in business reality as much as possible. This is important for all major business changes from business renewals to new business development.
Reality Change is a direct approach to make a change. In it business grows straight from practice. Time is not spent in endless meetings and workshops making plans. Reality change enables fast and effective business change with minimum risks.
- One approach with many application areas
- More business like actions and less workshop and meetings
- Learning in practice motivates and gives energy to meet the challenges
- You put your best capabilities to development rather than rely on people´s positions
Reality Change Positioned
Reality Change is meant for business change situations and new business that go beyond everyday business but do not require as long development times as radical innovations.
What is available ?
- Knowledge of a new kind of a change process, and respective methods and practices
- Support to start the learning process and then advance your skills
- You can learn more successful development on your projects
Basis of the Services
Reality Change is based on business development knowledge that stems from start up and innovation activities. Based on my experiences I have adapted that knowledge to help companies and organizations to better cope with business changes.
Please, feel free to contact me to hear more of Reality Change!