Lean Startup was a revolutionary change in new business development by the time it was created. Since then the same principles have been applied also to corporate innovation activities. I founded that the same foundation can also be used in small and medium size company contexts to raise their change success and lower change failure rates. The new approach is called Lean SME.
Startup Style Business Change
Lean SME is a startup style practice-oriented change method and framework. In Lean SME you don’t have to set up specific organizations or complicated processes. You start with a team that has your best people involved and you go through a simple process. It can be adapted with little alteration to support many different change applications.
Lean SME Process
Lean SME process with Customer Up and Reality Events modules included
Key Characteristics of Lean SME
- Direct development – rather than indirect writing plans or validating models
- Customer development being more than just dreaming of customers
- Team to empower your people with best capabilities to support change
- A simple systematic process with modules, tools and practices to increase productivity
Advantages of Lean SME
- More successful business changes and less business change failures
- Effective, innovative and less risky business changes even with less resources
- Better change motivated, and committed employees
- Business change becomes key part of your competitive advantage
Please, ask me more about Lean SME!