Innovation system is never complete! Even if a company or an organization has an innovation system, reinvention is needed to create synergies that lead to more sustainable and successful business outcomes. Reinvention is also “a change maker” in business contexts but it has a different, typically more human centered approach.
Examples of possible + areas:
- Innovation typically requires entrepreneurial spirited people whereas reinvention broadens the scope and is naturally suited for all in a company or an organization.
- Innovations do not take place in isolation, but often require reinvention type of activities around them to make innovations more successful.
- Many innovations become more business valuable, if the they go through several reinventions over time.
- For serial innovators to have long careers, reinventing themselves from time to time is a must.
- Due to the nature of innovation, related processes should never be considered final but subject to continuous reinvention.
- Companies or organizations with limited resources need reinventor/innovator type of positions to cover continuous reinvention and more infrequent innovation needs.
Invention+ is a new promising area that not yet has ready solutions to offer but they need to be tailored based on the client´s needs, targets and resources.
If you have needs or are interested in this area, please contact me!