- You are planning or you have already decided to enter new industry
- You have probably obtained information concerning new industry and maybe you are going to hire persons with industry experience.
- Key question for you to answer is how different is new industry compared with old, don´t rely on assumptions of similarities
- How are you going to ensure a reliable foundation for your industry change?
- Your team with your best people prepare and secure the change
- Lean SME to ensure that the entry turns to business
- Customer Up to ensure your solutions are desired by customers
- Reality Events to keep change development close to practice
- Tools and practices to keep development productive
- You get a sound business basis for your business in another industry
- You don´t rely only on assumptions and opinions of outsiders
- Your team identifies critical differences already during early development
- Possible changes needed are more easier to implement at this stage
- Practical level development reveals also possible industry culture differences