- Your important customer informs you of a major business reform that you understand will have major impact also on your business
- Your first decision is either to be passive and wait to hear what happens or be proactive
- If you choose to be proactive, what does it mean now in your practical operation level?
- If you choose to go to technical questions only, does that secure you to retain your customer?
- Modern way to change is to verify the customer/business basis first. An option for you?
- Customer Up for collaborative customer development with your customer
- Lean SME to ensure that the reform is business also for you
- Reality Events to keep development close to practice
- Tools and practices to make development more productive
- You support your customer to a successful reform by right kind of changes in your area
- You are able to contribute to business changes early enough
- You have a systematic way to respond swiftly when customer makes even rapid changes
- Close interaction enables you to make informed decisions
- Your active support strengthens your relationship with your customer