As the role of business change development in companies, business unites and businesslike organisations is increasing it is important that the development for all purposes and in all locations is productive and result oriented. Below some key questions in relation to your organisation are presented.
- Do you have specific teams for different kinds of business changes?
- Do you know what kind of knowledge and capabilities you already have in this area?
- When did you last time updated your development practices in this area?
Top Down and Bottom Up!
- Has your development only top down direction?
- Do you utilise best knowledge and capabilities regardless of organisational position?
- How you secure commitment already during change development?
R&D&I and Business
- Your D overall – how is your balance between technology and business-centric development?
- Are your D&I peoples change development capabilities on an adequate level?
- Do your D&I and development of business lie in their own silos or do they support each other?
Collaboration to Business
- Are your collaborations more of a social facade than productive entities?
- Does you internal/external collaboration model support development of business?
- What have you done to improve business productivity of your collaborations?
Please, ask more of the services!