- You are aware that a big competition move is going to happen either so that your current competitors make major changes or a new competitor emerges
- You decide whether you will be passive and wait to first see what happens on markets or you can be proactive and strengthen your own game
- If you choose to be proactive, what do you usually do in this kind of a situation?
- If you choose to only go to direct competition related questions, are you sure it enables your customer retention?
- Modern way to make such a change is to start from scratch first by securing a business basis
- Customer Up for customer development with your customer
- Lean SME to ensure that the competition triggered change is business also for you
- Reality Events to keep development close to practice
- Tools and practices to make development more productive
- Proactively you will minimize negative impact of a major competition move to you
- You don’t just wait and enter into typical cost based competition
- You search for new solutions leveraging your existing customer knowledge and relationships
- You utilize better your own strengths and not just respond to competition