Business changes can be triggered by many different causes. Beforehand it is impossible to know what kind of a business change is optimal but if there is no proper response right in the beginning that typically leads to major problems later on.
How do you response now when something activates a change in your company or organization ?
Part of the inventions require a business change to become commercially successful
- To explore the business change needed by an invention
- To assist in implementing a business change that is needed
Customer change is a change suggested/done by your important customer that indicates that you have to make a major business change
- To respond to a change that is yet on planning
- To collaborate while a change is implemented
New competitors or major changes done by existing competitors can lead to a need for a major business change
- Anticipating coming changes to your current business
- Adjusting your business to changed competitive situation
New strategies often lead to a need to do a major business change.
- In preparation of a new strategy to explore different business opportunities
- After strategy crafting to create a more effective implementation
Business Model Change
Business model change is a major business change for any company.
- To explore business model opportunities
- To test applicability of a specific model
- To help in implementing a new model
Technology change (eg. digitalization) leads often to major business change
- To anticipate what kind of business outcomes the change will have
- New business opportunities created by a technology are explored
- Implementation is given a business emphasis
When you aim to go (eg. export, franchising, subsidiary, internal units abroad) to new markets that have different culture you need to be prepared to major business changes.
- To explore how new markets differ from your current ones
- To assist in implementing business to a new location
In any collaboration there are from time-to-time moments when major business changes are needed to secure further growth
- To explore how collaboration should be changed
- To accelerate change to new business in collaboration
Business change can be based on a move to a new industry by a company or an organization
- To explore how new industry differs from your current one
- To assist in implementing business to a new industry
Collaboration can be based on existing resources or capabilities but make a change that goes beyond current businesses and requires entrepreneurial spirit
- To explore new more radical collaboration opportunities
- To assist in implementing new level of collaboration
New legislation can have a major effect on your business forcing you to major business changes
- Anticipating the business changes caused by new legislation
- Adjusting your business to new legislation